Youth & Teens
At Bible-Based Fellowship Church
As a basic philosophy of youth/children’s ministry, we believe that the home and the family unit, lead by the parent(s) or guardian(s) is the primary influence upon the spiritual life and growth of children and youth. The role of the church in youth and children’s ministry is to support and encourage home life so that parents are encouraged and enabled to:
- Live out a Christian environment in the home
- Have the tools and understanding necessarily to care for spiritual needs and engage in the spiritual lives of their family members
- Support the family ministry with the fellowship of BBFC Chosen Generation and supporting programs to aid in the spiritual development of their youth and children.
At BBFC, we recognize the importance of inspiring the next generation for Jesus Christ. Passing this faith to children and youth is both a great responsibility and an incredible privilege. We are advocates for teen-aged men and women, helping them to be critical thinkers and to reach their own generation and the world around them.
Youth & Teen Ministries:
|Children||Rev. Jennifer Carner M. Div., Director|
|Children's Ministry||Rev. Jennifer Carner M. Div., Director|
|Nursery||Rev. Jennifer Carner M. Div., Director|
|Teens||Rev. Jennifer Carner M. Div., Director|
It is the goal of our teen ministries to help families develop a spiritual foundation that equips each member to live out the Christian lifestyle.
Our vision for BBFC Chosen Generation is to develop a community of young people who are experiencing the joy of a relationship with God, who recognize God’s purpose for their lives, and who seek to know God more. We desire our youth to:
- Strengthen their relationship with God
- Share the message of faith, hope and love with one another and others
- Build healthy friendships and experience meaningful fellowship
In general, our aim is to assist parents in using practical biblical principles to build the lives of our young people from the inside out.