Thank you for considering registering as a vendor in our 4th Annual Rev. Arthur T. Jones Legacy Memorial 5K. Please find below some important information for vendors:
- Registration as a vendor for this year's event is $50. Different from last year, approved* vendors will be allowed to sell pre-disclosed products and services at the 5K event.
- Vendors may also give away pre-disclosed samples, products, or services at the event.
- Any vendor providing a service (e.g., 10 minute massages) must be insured. Copy of the Certificate of Insurance (COI) must be provided prior to the event.Each vendor is provided a 6-ft table with black, fitted plastic tablecloth and 2 chairs.
- 10’ by 10’ tents can be requested for a $20 fee. Fee is payable at the time of vendor registration.
- No electrical outlets are available, so vendors needing electricity should bring their own generators.
- Vendors should plan to arrive at the park by 7a.m. and check in at the Vendor Registration area. Vendors should begin taking down their displays by 11:15am
*ALL vendor registrations are subject to final approval by the event organizers (Bible-Based Fellowship, Inc.). Vendors whose products or services do not promote health/wellness, and/or whose services or products are in direct conflict with our 501c-3 status as a church/place of worship will be denied a space for the event. Vendors whose registration is denied will receive a full refund of the $50 registration fee and the $20 tent rental fee (if applicable). Vendors will be contacted by April 23rd if their registration is denied.
Ready to register as an event vendor? Click HERE to be directed to our 2018 Event Registration Page.
(Select "Register," then scroll down to choose "Event Vendor")